CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

I am a woman who strives to be the best mom and wife I can be. This among many things is a goal in my life... My Jesus, my family, my church are some of the most important things in my life. Everything else falls under that. I love spending time with my son, he is amazing and the reason I started this blog. I want to remember him just the way he is. I sing all the time, and would one day enjoy making a record with my amazing talented brother... My hubby is an amazing man who is my strength when I am week, and he backs me in everything and anything I want to do! This life is a journey, a path and I am on it. It may be a roller coaster at times, but there is a God and people who help see me through it. My family (including close friends) are the ones who see me through! My momma is one amazing woman, and if I may say so she is my hero, the one I look up to. Where would I be without her? I am passionate about my family and the well being of my amazing God sent son.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Stress, Stress, and MORE STRESS!





When someone mentions the word stress, we all automatically get a feeling, whether it be a good feeling or a bad feeling, we all feel something. Some people thrive under the pressure of stress, and others buckle under the pressure. No matter what we do, we all have a reaction.

So I guess by now you have figured out that I am probably stressed out, and you guessed right. Right now is a trying time for my little family, with another one on the way. Mostly because money is tight, and work is a little hard for a pregnant mommy to be to find. I have even been on an interview, and got the job, however when they found out I was pregnant, they decided I was not a good fit for the company. How did that make me feel???? It made me sad, knowing I can't offer any financial help to my hubby.

Now my hubby is a great man, and works very hard to make a comfortable life for my son and I, but when the rubber meets the road... there is still a lack of money. I'm not sure how I can help my hubby out where money is concerned because I am 6 months pregnant. *Sigh* Oh what can I do? The conclusion I have come to is.... I have to trust in God, He knows exactly where we are, and what we are going through. And He WILL see us through. For now we just have to make do and see what God does.

2 comments:

  1. I am sorry things are so stressful for you financially. I can totally understand your wanting to help. I will be praying that God brings provision to your household and that He will bring peace in the midst of this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep trusting God, HE promised to meet our needs according to his riches in Christ Jesus.

    ReplyDelete