CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

I am a woman who strives to be the best mom and wife I can be. This among many things is a goal in my life... My Jesus, my family, my church are some of the most important things in my life. Everything else falls under that. I love spending time with my son, he is amazing and the reason I started this blog. I want to remember him just the way he is. I sing all the time, and would one day enjoy making a record with my amazing talented brother... My hubby is an amazing man who is my strength when I am week, and he backs me in everything and anything I want to do! This life is a journey, a path and I am on it. It may be a roller coaster at times, but there is a God and people who help see me through it. My family (including close friends) are the ones who see me through! My momma is one amazing woman, and if I may say so she is my hero, the one I look up to. Where would I be without her? I am passionate about my family and the well being of my amazing God sent son.

Friday, March 18, 2011

Babies, Babies and more Babies





I started our small registry for Target, not that we expect to have a baby shower as we don't have more than a few friends here. But still it will be nice to receive some things ha ha. Most of what I have on there are things we didn't get for our son, and a few things that just wont work for a girl that worked for a boy.

Were super excited about this new little addition to our family, we are going to look at a toddler bed today for my son and hopefully pick it up. There is so much that still has to be done for us to be prepared for our new addition. Since our two little one's will be sharing a room, we have to rearrange the room, get my son a toddler bed with new bedding, get my baby girl a bed set (she is using my sons crib) oh yeah AND GET MY SON POTTY TRAINED! I thought it would be easier than this, however I just started yesterday. My little Ry is so smart, I just don't know how to get him to understand that when you sit on the potty you GO, lol. He will sit down and just look at me like I'm crazy, so I sit there and talk to him and tell him that this is where you go potty. NOT in your diapers. So far the only progress we have made is the fact that he tells me he has gone potty in his diaper... NOT ON THE POTTY. I know we will get it one day :-)

I am here to write, tell, and talk about being a first time mommy! I hope you find this helpful, funny, and moving.

My boy, the love of my life... Always happy, and has the sweetest disposition. Through this blog you will get a glimpse into the life of little Ry!

About Me

Just ME