CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

I am a woman who strives to be the best mom and wife I can be. This among many things is a goal in my life... My Jesus, my family, my church are some of the most important things in my life. Everything else falls under that. I love spending time with my son, he is amazing and the reason I started this blog. I want to remember him just the way he is. I sing all the time, and would one day enjoy making a record with my amazing talented brother... My hubby is an amazing man who is my strength when I am week, and he backs me in everything and anything I want to do! This life is a journey, a path and I am on it. It may be a roller coaster at times, but there is a God and people who help see me through it. My family (including close friends) are the ones who see me through! My momma is one amazing woman, and if I may say so she is my hero, the one I look up to. Where would I be without her? I am passionate about my family and the well being of my amazing God sent son.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

New Beginnings = New Mommy

I wrote this blog almost 9 months ago... just forgot to publish it!

July 16th 2011 marked the birth of a new little soul into this earth. A soul I have been commissioned by God to guard and lead. She is beautiful inside and out :-) this 5 day miracle has brought such change into my home, yet I am at peace. She is the light of my world. And big brother is warming up so well to her. Little Em is already the type that wants to cuddle you and be held ALL DAY. Oh my what will I do with this? Trying to make sure that big brother Ry knows that even though mommy is spending all her time with little Em, that I love him big as the sky. I try to tell him all day long how much I love him. I hope he know this. Just waiting on things to settle down and get somewhat back to normal. Including my own recovery process. For some reason my body with each of my kids puts me through about 4 days of labor before the big event. Amazing what the human body can handle. Made it to the hospital in time for an epidural thank the Lord, not sure I could have done it with out that :-) call me a wimp, but when your body has already undergone about 4 days of intense contractions, it's time for some pain relief. And I gladly took it, in fact I was impatient and wanted it right then and there. That was probably one of my first questions.... "when can I get the epidural" lol. I was so fortunate to be one of these girls that had to push for 2 and a half hours nearing 3... *sigh* however in the end it was completely worth it.

Looking forward to the next several years of my life to see what it holds!

"My Point of View"


No comments:

Post a Comment