CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

I am a woman who strives to be the best mom and wife I can be. This among many things is a goal in my life... My Jesus, my family, my church are some of the most important things in my life. Everything else falls under that. I love spending time with my son, he is amazing and the reason I started this blog. I want to remember him just the way he is. I sing all the time, and would one day enjoy making a record with my amazing talented brother... My hubby is an amazing man who is my strength when I am week, and he backs me in everything and anything I want to do! This life is a journey, a path and I am on it. It may be a roller coaster at times, but there is a God and people who help see me through it. My family (including close friends) are the ones who see me through! My momma is one amazing woman, and if I may say so she is my hero, the one I look up to. Where would I be without her? I am passionate about my family and the well being of my amazing God sent son.

Monday, June 14, 2010

Eating...!


So anyone that has children knows that babies go through the stage where EVERYTHING goes in their mouth... They could stick the most nasty thing in there mouth and not have a problem with it at all. I have heard SOOOOO many stories of little ones putting some crazy things in their mouths, or even eating it lol. So today I went over to my mom's house to look for a few things, and it was just my son and I there. I was walking around looking for the things I was there to find, while my son played around. He reached up on the table and got a box with Santa on it, so my original thought was the box was harmless... So I went on about my business, a few seconds later I hear my son gagging... So naturally I turned to look at him and his little face was red and his eyes were all teary from gagging. So I stuck my finger in his mouth and tried to get whatever it was out. However in the process of doing that my son swallowed it... I later learned that he had stuck in his mouth a crayon and swallowed it :-( I felt so bad... This is the FIRST thing that my son has eaten like that, that I know of. He seemed happy and normal the whole day, so my guess is it didn't hurt him!

1 comment:

  1. Yikes! Did you call his pediatrician? Thankfully our daughter has never done anything like that. I wonder what color his poop will be. lol

    Did you see my post about Holy Spirit? Ok, it seems weird not saying THE Holy Spirit.

    Love ya,
    b

    ReplyDelete